Selasa, 01 Februari 2011

Junior Accountant Resume Templates

Apply a job as an entry-level position can be an best step to reach your goal. The Junior Accountants is one of prospective entry-level post that requires a four-year college degree, namely a Bachelor of Science within Accounting. And with any Master’s Degree, license or even certification plus the power to operate accounting software you will hold a ticket to some of fine positions. Junior accountancy firm may handle several duties such as get ready journal entries, keep your balance sheet present and assist with month to month account closings. The basic process of a junior accountancy firm is to support the function of senior accountancy firm and assist them to complete the job. Besides which, other duties just like preparation of monthly financial reports, maintain balances receivable and accounts payable and also calculate taxes should be done by junior accountancy firm as well. The cover letter below is a great sample to start your job being a junior assistant.

Junior Accountant Resume Templates

David White
1839 Overland Dr
Chicago, IL 60621
(914) 555-0928


Adam Lang

ABC Company

12 East 34 Streets,
Chicago, IL 606621
(098)-765 4321.

Dear Mr. Lang

In response to your advertisement in Daily Mail, I am sending my job application for the position of a junior accountant. I believe that I can be an ideal candidate to fill the post.

As my resume showed, I am a Certified Public Accountant with a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Marketing. For the last four years I was working as a junior accountant in ABC Accounting Firm. During my working period the firm achieved incredible growth in income and also the auditing firm was nominated as the third best auditing firm. I am sure that I will be an asset for your firm.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank for your time and attention

Sincerely,

David White

1 komentar:

  1. This blog contents amazing information about resume template which is very useful for me. It is very important information about resume.
    Thank you very much for this great information.
    Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template

    BalasHapus